Welcome to this website! Here, the main objective is to provide you with the information that you are looking for in terms of Information Technology (IT). As we all know that the technology is spreading at a very rapid pace. Be it in schools, shopping malls, hospitals, airports or even a small grocery purchase that we make on daily basis.
Information technology has become part of our day to day life and and with every passing day we are becoming more dependent to the information technology.
Earlier on, Internet was used just for sending signals or messages but now it is a different ball game all together. The times have changed and the world has become a global village and the distances have shrunk
In this website of theITvideos.com, I have made an small effort to contribute and share some IT knowledge to people out there seeking information.
There is a well known saying that… a picture is worth a thousand words but a video is worth 10,000 words and thats exactly what we have done here.We have made several Videos which is available without any cost because we’d like to make some contribution in the field of IT through these Videos and help other members gain benefits from it.
And these Computer Videos are available to everyone and anyone ‘without’ the need of any registration of any kind with our website. Yes, you don’t need to register with this website in order to watch the videos.
I have made several Videos on IT covering topics such as:
- Database creation & development
- MS ASP.Net using .Net framework 1.0, 2.0 and 3.5
- How to Send Email using ASP.NET
- Website developing
- How to integrate or install AJAX in Visual Studio.Net
- Visual Studio.Net Tip & Tricks!
- What is PHP (Hypertext preprocessor)
- How to work with PHP
- Creating registration pages with PHP
- Connecting MySQL database with PHP
- Database software using MS SQL Server 2000 & 2005
- How to create Stored Procedures using SQL Server
- How to use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Using validation controls in ASP.Net pages.
- What is a Web.Config file?
- Using web.config file to control the entire website.
- Passing parameters in SQL Server database from an application.
- and much much more…
Just select or choose the appropriate category and watch the video you are interested in. It is as simple as that. You are welcome to share with friends and bookmark this website as it will be helpful to you in the long run. We wish you best of luck!